** CORONAVIRUS UPDATE **
All of our delivery partners are currently operating ‘no touch’ delivery policies meaning that deliveries will only be made up to your front door. If you live in an apartment block, this will be outside the communal front door. Delivery drivers will notify you when they are outside but they will not be allowed to enter your property and this policy will only be reviewed if current restrictions are lifted by the UK Government.
Delivery is free for most of Mainland Britain. There is a small additional surcharge for delivery to Scottish Highlands & Islands. We do not ship outside of the British mainland.
Please provide a mobile number when you checkout as a 3-hour delivery slot will be offered to you via text message, which you will be able to either accept or reject.
Additional Area Surcharges and Information:
- £35+VAT delivery charge added for all deliveries to Highland Scotland (postcodes: AB, DD, IV 1-28, 30-32, 36, 40-49, 52-56, 63, KW 1-3, 5-14, PA 21-38, PH 1-26, 30-41, 49-50)
- We aim to deliver within 10 working days from receipt of the order for items held in stock.
- Delivery slots are usually offered with at least 48 hours notice, though this may be subject to slight variation.
- Deliveries are undertaken by trained drivers and handlers.
- 3-hour time slots are offered to you as standard.
If you are not available to receive a delivery within an agreed delivery slot, you may be asked to pay £35+VAT in order to arrange re-delivery.
Please feel free to contact us at any time if you have any further questions about any of the above.