Delivery is free for most of Mainland Britain. There is a small additional surcharge for delivery to Scottish Highlands & Islands. We do not ship outside of the British mainland.
If you provide a mobile number, all deliveries are tracked from dispatch, with a delivery date booked in by text message and email providing you with a 3 hour time slot or a call when the driver is on their way.
Additional Area Surcharges and Information:
- £35 delivery charge added for all deliveries to Highland Scotland (postcodes: AB, DD, IV 1-28, 30-32, 36, 40-49, 52-56, 63, KW 1-3, 5-14, PA 21-38, PH 1-26, 30-41, 49-50)
- We aim to deliver within 10 working days from receipt of the order for items held in stock.
- Deliveries are booked in with you, usually a week in advance, though this may be subject to slight variation.
- Deliveries are undertaken by trained drivers and handlers.
- 3 hour time slots are offered to you as standard.
If you are not available to receive a delivery for an agreed delivery slot, you will need to pay £35 in order to arrange re-delivery.
Please feel free to contact us at any time if you have any further questions about any of the above.